Sunday, March 16, 2008

Day 3 of cayenne pepper

okay,

greetings from george rucker
urology and urologist of sarasota and lakewood ranch
george rucker m.d., prostate cancer expert and cayenne pepper expert as it relates to prostate cancer and diabetes.

day 3 of cayenne pepper.
as you all know, i am taking it for glucose intolerance, but at same time, I intend to use myself as teaching example for possible patients taking it to circumnavigate prostate cancer risk.

my blood sugars were looking good today. lower than usual, but one confounding variable is fact that i am exercising more and have given up alcohol for last four weeks. I was drinking a bit too much, so not sure which factor is helping. But, if sugars continue to drop, i will continue to use the pepper.
so far, i took two capsules for first time today. one a day wasnt hurting me yet.

peace

george rucker
urology
urologist

No comments: